Tuesday, March 22, 2005

In the Beginning

This is not my first time involve in blogging. I had a previous blog, but due to unknown reason, the page was terminated. Anyhow, I personally find that blogging does help to release some tension especially when you just can't find people to share things with. So, after much considerations, I decided to find a new host and continue to blog.

Some people treat their blog as their daily diary, some people treat it as platform to scold people (because they can't do it in actual life) and some people just talk crab in their blog. As for me, I am treating it as a platform to jot down things that I learnt from my daily life. I used to hope, from my previous blog, that somebody will read it. I don't really know how the network works, but well, this time, I try not to tell my friends to read it, just see how many actually randomly pick up my page and read my blog. It would be interesting.

Oh yeah, I have a bad habit that I don't check what I had written. So, if there is any spelling mistakes or any grammatical mistakes, please bear with me :) And of course, I would be really happy if anyone who read this blog put down some comment, because I really love to know how many people can actually read my blog without me doing any publicity.

Since this is an introduction, I will make it short and brief. See you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home